Elder Care Media Specialist Job Description
Pipeline Success, Inc. is a leading online senior care consumer education, engagement, and matching platform. The Company combines proprietary technology and best practice direct response marketing to match Baby Boomers and seniors with appropriate home care, senior living communities, and related senior care services through multiple channels including their flagship brand, CareInHomes (www.careinhomes.com). Pipeline is the largest provider of online consumer inquiries for home care agencies, assisted living placement companies, and private duty caregivers in the US.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia Journalism or related field.
Preferred Special Requirements:
- Six (6) months experience as a Social Media Consultant.
- Develop business plan for digital media business opportunities
- Conduct market research
- Design optimization and production issues
- Purchase media using linguistic capabilities to gauge return on spend
Local candidates only:
- Austin, TX 78731
For further information, please contact David Armstrong at email@example.com